Nolina Stretch High Boots
The Nolina cuissard is the absolute protagonist of the season. Made of black Vegan certified material, the boot features an important 85 mm stiletto heel and a leg as tight and stretch as a second skin. Sophisticated, hyper trendy and versatile, this cuissard will make you fall in love at the first step.
Handmade in Italy. Vegan, sustainable and cruelty-free.
|Heel height||85 mm
- Outer: vegan raw material – Stretch fabric - 74% PU (polyurethane) + 25% PL (polyester) + 1% various.
- Sole: neolite louis heel sole certified as sustainable material, use of limited chemical products with excellent durability.
How to choose the right size for women's shoes.
Follow these simple steps and get ready for your nex pair of shoes!
1. Get a sheet of paper, a pen and a ruler. Then lay your bare foot on the sheet of paper.
2. Trying to keep the entire plant well on the ground, make a mark at the two ends of your foot (at the heel and in front of the tip of the longest finger).
3. Measure the distance between the two marks as precisely as possible (rounding up to the upper millimeter if necessary).
See the table on the right to determine the exact size for your women's shoes. If the exact size of your foot is not shown in the table but is between two sizes, we recommend choosing the largest size.
NB. The table refers to standard Italian measures.
|Foot size (cm)||Shoe size (IT)|
OUR STYLE IS ITALIAN, VEGAN, ETHICAL.
Made to follow you step by step, Moscatelli shoes are at your feet to be reborn: we have created recycled, vegan and cruelty-free materials, because excess is not our style.